Monday, December 27, 2010

December 27,

So today was a long day at work. Flo was very cantankerous, in fact, I don't believe she has ever been THIS bad.
Sometimes I just have to stop, take a deep breath, and remember that she really has no control over her thoughts. Poor lady... it really must be so confusing and frustrating, to have a young person always "bossing you around" or telling you "no".

oh, and by the way, plans changed last night so I never did get to go bowling. Kinda a bummer. :( so no score to tell about. ;)

This song has been on my heart today. I had never heard it until this summer when my friend, Natty, played it at camp. I fell in love with it right away. It is my prayer, and its so beautiful.

Draw me close to You
Never let me go
I lay it all down again
To hear You say that I'm Your friend

You are my desire
No one else will do
'Cause nothing else could take Your place
To feel the warmth of Your embrace
Help me find the way
Bring me back to You

You're all I want
You're all I've ever needed
You're all I want
Help me know You are near.

No comments: