Sunday, December 26, 2010

December 26,


So I trust everyone had a great Christmas. I know I did! :) I got a box from my friend Natty, and it totally just made my day. ;)
Yesterday afternoon some of my brothers and I went outside in the snow. It was so cold so we probably only lasted 20 mins total, but it was fun just the same ;)

This morning I woke up at 8 and kinda walked around the house doing nothing till 10, and then I suddenly realized that I needed to be leaving for church in about 20 mins! hehe. So then it was a rush to get my room cleaned up and a shower and eat, but hey! I did it! And I was still on time for church. ;)

My boss called me in asking me to come work today for a few hours. So right after Church I went to work till 5. Now, I'm getting ready to head out the door to go bowling with Carl and a friend of his!

This will be kinda interesting, seeing as I'm totally AWFUL with bowling. ha. ha. Do I dare promise to tell you my score tomorrow? hehe.... hmmm.

No comments: