Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 29,

Natty and me this summer. :)

Goodmorning,

I didn't get a chance to write yesterday, but nothing really happened. :) lol. I always get Tuesdays off so I was just working around the house. Actually, a lot happened, like, I almost fell into the freezer today, (hehe. I know, try to figure that one out) and, I worked on the slideshow for Dave's wedding which gave me a headache after looking at the computer so long, so I went on a walk. lol. yeah, it was a good day. Lots of laughs with my family. :)

Today, however, I'm going to work in 30 mins. I want to ask you all to pray for my dearest friend, Natty and her family today. I don't feel like I need to go into much detail, God knows what is going on, but I just ask that if you could try to make a point in praying for a miracle to happen today.
God is in control, and he will take care of His children.

So, with that all said I need to quickly run and finish getting ready for work.
Much love to all~Susie.

No comments: