Monday, March 7, 2011

Signing up for Camp!



I'm really excited! I got my camp application form today! This summer I wont be able to spend as much time out there as I did the last 2 years. But I am going to get to go for at least 2, (maybe 3) weeks in July. I am so excited! I am taking my cousin Emily out with me! She lives out here in Pennsylvania and will be 16 by then. She is so much fun to be around. Camp is going to be amazing with her. :D



Things have been going pretty well out here. Keeping busy with diapers and bottles. ;)
I haven't taken the girls out the last 2 days. It's been cold again.
I'm really looking forward to getting some warmer weather soon!!

Something really funny happened today. Jayda decided that we were going to switch names. I am Jayda, and she is Susie. Livy is Gigi and Gigi is Livy. So all morning we had to remember to call each other our "new" name. It was so funny. She would come up to me and say, "Jayda!! I need a drink!" I'd say, "Ok Susie, lets go get a drink" And then she'd just laugh and laugh and say, "Jayda, you so silly...."

Haha. I love that girl!

No comments: