Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More snow? Seriously?


*sigh*... yes, even me, the one who LOVES snow, is now... ready for it all to end. I'm more then ready for Spring, and flip-flops.

At the moment I'm at the gym, Flo is sitting beside me reading the paper. I'm hoping to kill about 20 more mins here before we have to go out in the cold again. I really dislike taking Flo out in the snow, I'm always so worried she is going to slip or something.

Yesterday was the first time in a LONG time that I spent ALL day at home. I loved it!! It was perfect! I really miss not being at home more. So I made pizza for my family at lunch. It was really fun. I love too cook!

Well, I don't really have much to say for now, so... cya.

P.S. This picture was taken the week before Joel and Ashley got married. All my sisters and my mom and I went out to eat. Fun times.


No comments: