Saturday, February 5, 2011

Going back


Yes! I'm going back east on the 20th! I'll be going back to my college for a week long class, then flying on out to PA again to be with the girls. I'm gonna miss my family so much, but then... right now I miss the girls a ton, I feel torn either way.
Yesterday I picked up my niece Zoe, and called her Jayda. I had a dream of the girls the other night too. I really, really miss them.

This next week I am going to be working double time. My boss is going to TX so I have Flo night and days. It will be a long week but probably one of my last. :( I don't know how much longer I will be working with Flo. When I go to PA I have no return trip as of right now. I don't know how long God wants me to be out there, but I do know he wants me to go back, so I just take one day at a time, and let him plan the future. Isn't our God wonderful?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: