Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9th.

Once again I'm back to my online journal. ;) Today went by really well. I decided not to go to church this morning, instead I stayed and helped with the girl. I'm going to try to go next Sunday. Hopefully all the girls will go to.
After Church I went walked down the hill with Jayda, (the 2 year old) to eat lunch with my other cousins and Aunts and Uncles. I hung out there till about 3, just visiting and talking. It was fun.
Then Jayda and I came back home and we were watching veggi tales when Jayda fell asleep on me. It was so sweet, I held her for about 20 mins and then carried her out to the family room and she woke up.

I managed to take 2 pictures today, but I haven't gotten them off my camera yet. Anyways. Hopefully soon I'll be able to post them :)

I'm telling you, these girls are adorable.

So I think thats all for now.
~Susie.

No comments: