Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Done with college and moving on out East!

Friday evening I got out of class at 5:15 and then rushed to get my bags and say my goodbyes to everyone and hurry off to the airport to catch my 7:12 pm flight.





I arrived in Baltimore, Maryland, around 9 and my dear friend, Maria, picked me up shortly after. Maria and I have been friends for a really long time. When we were 8 we lived really close to each other and then after she moved back east we kept in touch all these years. Maria married an awesome guy 2 years ago and 2 months ago brought the most beautiful little girl into the world. Her name is Julianna Nicole Torres. It was so good to see Maria and meet her little girl! I'm just sad that we only had less then one day to spend with each other.




No comments: