Monday, May 3, 2010

New things...

Ok, I promise, I really do want to get better at this, but... I have proven to you all over and over again that I am not the best at updating very often. :( But, at last I am taking time to make this happen. I still am not getting the picture that I have promised you a while back, I am just uploading 2 pictures of the newest "couples" in my family, there is a actually newer "couple" from this last week, but I don't have any pictures of them yet.

David and Becca, Joel and Ashley, and Carl and Katie. Its been really interesting because Katie and Ashley were some of my closest friends, and now to have my brothers hanging around them all the time is really funny sometimes. I am so happy for them all, and I wish the best to the 3 new couples in my family.



No comments: