Thursday, December 17, 2009

I just wanted to say...

To my dear friends, I just wanted to tell you that the things that I am writing on here I am really writing them for my own life. I haeen struggling in placing all of my hope and trust in Christ.
But if any of these post are touching your heart... Then I am so thankful that the Lord is using me to put my thoughts in writing so that others can see that Jesus is really the only one that you will ever find complete peace from.
In the last 2 months I have come to realize something that I never fully understood before, and that is that Jesus is more then just "God's Son" Jesus is my daddy, my hero, the one that I love with my whole heart. He is like my lover. I can rest in him knowing that he will never turn on me, he will never betray me. He is faithful and most of all, he believes in me. I am special to him, and even if I fail... he is always there to take us in his arms and hold us close. He is there for us when we need someone to cry with us. Oh I could go on and on... but through the struggles I have been facing I am falling more and more in love with my Jesus.

Anyways... :) I am about to head out the door to start my trip to PA, I will be back in 3 days. God Bless you my dear friends! I love you all. <3
~Susie~