Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ashlyn and her chocolate...
Ashlyn was very very hungry, so I gave her a plate of chocolates and I told her to enjoy...



She was quite excited about it at first...


Until...

She started to fell bad, poor Ash...

I baby-sat 5 kids under the age of 4 on Tuesday night.
Brooke and my second cousin, Lella.

Calea, and my second cousin Ryley.

And the baby, she is my second cousin too. She is cute <3.

Reading stories....

A beautiful day! All of us girls took a walk....




Calea!
I wanted to climb those things that the farmers have to store their grain in, what ever they are called, so here I am climbing it. LOL...
I really only got like 5 feet above the ground because I did not have the right shoes.

I want to try it again and maybe get like half way to the top next time!

Ashlyn and I took pictures of each other.... so here are a few of them.





I love this one... I love the reflection in the water.


And now this is me!



Can you believe that this is just a picture of the reflection? It is so clear!



Well that is all for right now.
I miss you all at home, I really do.
~Susanne

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your stomach ache, Ash, but I hope you learned your lesson! JK! Good idea. Looks like fun.

Caela is so happy in the pictures. What a BIG smile in the pic of her and Ryley! I love the one of her walking across the creek. She's so focused...

Good job climbing Susanne! Maybe some time you and I can got to the top.

Cool reflections. Those are some very nice pictures. ;) You are all very cute! I know I keep saying it, but I mean it!

We all miss you a lot too Susanne!

Your crazy bro,
Carl

Susie said...

Ok, Carl, what is this about you being my crazy bro?
I miss you all a bunch. I am begaing to get homesick, not really, but just kinda. I really miss all of the kids too. I am having a ton of fun out here but you all are still very often in my thoughs.
Oh and Ashley, (if you read this) I hope sometime we can talk on facebook! I saw Becky online the other day, and we talked a little bit.
Well I love you guys <3

Joel said...

Lol I love the pictures of Ashlyn and her chocolate problems... Susie you on the silo cracks me up! :P Oh and the ones by the water are really cool! It was fun talking to you last night! (Claire gave me the message) I will try to call more often.. Love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

I did not eat any chocolates on that plate, cuz if I did they would not have been on the plate!! :O) :) ;) :-)
~Ashlyn

Matt Skywalker said...

looks like fun times!

Jon's Photography said...

Yups! Your spoiled! i knew it! you should have stayed! lol! jk!

Ruth Ueland said...

Fun pix!!!

Alyssa Jean said...

I can't believe it! YOU'RE WEARING PANTS!!! lol! I've never seen you wear pants!

I got your text message the other day. The only probably is every text I send and get costs 15 cents. It adds up fast if you don't get a plan. I don't have one, so that's why I didn't reply, also I was busy when you sent it. ;P

Anyway, I am doing pretty good (in answer to your text.) ;)

love you! enjoy yourself!

Farm Kids said...

Looks like you're having fun! We miss you:(

meg