Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm back!

I can't believe it's been a whole month from my last post! Wow! I'm sorry about that! It seems like every winter I do really well at blogging and then once spring comes I get so busy, or lazy, (not sure which) and my blogging gets slow.
Anyways, for a little catch up on my life as it is at the moment, I have been back in PA for the last 3 weeks. The girls are growing up so fast. Livy is learning how to craw, Gigi is talking like crazy, and Jayda is completely potty trained.
Every day we spend about 2-4 hours outside. It's great! I love, love, love the outdoors.

Other than that... I am going to be here for about 2 more weeks, and then I'm going to Oklahoma for a little visit. More news on that will be coming up. I probably wont be posting anything on here until then...soooo, until next time... ;) Enjoy these few pictures of the girls.




No comments: