Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Back East.

Ya'll are gonna think I can never stay in one place for long. Believe it or not I got back to Pennsylvania last night and I am leaving again in a few hours to go to Massachusetts for about a week.
My Uncle Joe and Aunt Nancy are taking me up there to the family cottage for the 4th of July. I am really looking forward to it! The cottage is right on the bay and it's so pretty!

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I'm engaged!!! Wow!! I have to keep reminding myself that it's true. I'll post some pictures of the ring as soon as I can. ;)

July 7th I am flying from Boston to St. Louis. I will working at camp for about 2 weeks or so, and in the mean time packing up my little life to move to Oklahoma at the end of July!
I'll be living in OK ...well, till the wedding and after! lol! I cant believe I'm getting married in 4 months!!! Oh my goodness!! I am so excited! I've never been this happy before!

No comments: