Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello there!


I can't believe I've been so awful at blogging! Just a little update, I am now looking at 3 days till I head out to MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! I cannot wait to be at my home, on the farm, in the country, with my family, and ready for the HSA Weekend Event that is coming up in 8 days!!!!!!!!!!! SOOO EXCITED!

I know I'm gonna miss the girls as soon as I walk out of the doors, but... right now I'm so ready to get home, and I know I will be back in 2 weeks, it will be ok. Can you believe I've been out here for nearly 3 months? This is the longest I've been away from my family. Now... I guess it's not really fair to say that tho, because I AM with "family", but you know what I mean. hehe, or... if you don't...ahh, just give me a call and I'll try to explain it to you. :P

My sister-in-law, Linda, is going to be picking me up tomorrow around noon so I can go spend about 2 days with her before I LEAVE!!! I really should be packing right now. But for the life of me I can't decided what to pack. I really dislike packing. Soooo I kinda just put it off as long as I can. Which is silly, because it isn't like it's gonna get done it's self. But anyways, I guess that's why Jayda is always telling me, "Your so silly Susie". hehe! What can I say?


No comments: