Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 7th

Sadly its been another long week. The girls are sick AGAIN. :( Sometimes it seems like this never ends. I hate it when they are sick, especially the baby.
The nights have been long, and busy cleaning up lots of messes. My poor Aunt, I can't believe how tired she must be.
It's been cool and wet the last few days. I can't wait till Monday!! I hear it is supposed to be 80 degrees!!!
Last night I had an awful headache, so after the girls were put to sleep I went on a walk. I really miss my walks at home in the country. I used to go out on 3 mile walks all the time... but its just not the same when you live near the city. The train and police cars just don't compare to the sounds of a night in the country.

I've been so blessed this week in my quiet time. Even in the mist of all this craziness with the girls being sick, wondering what is going to happen with the girls Mom, and missing my family, I know that I am loved by my Father in Heaven. I know that nothing can come between me and Him. When he looks at me... I hope I make Him smile.

I John 4:16, "And we know, understand, recognize, are conscious of, by observation and by experience and believe, adhere to, and put faith in and rely on, the love God cherishes for us. God is love and he who dwells and continues in love dwells and continues in God and God dwells and continues in him.



1 comment:

Rachel S. said...

I love you, Susie!
Hang in there... don't loose your smile...