Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hello on this BEAUTIFUL "Spring" day! Oh, its completely gorgeous outside! I'm so excited!

This week I have to work 90+ hours. Mike, (my boss) is in TX so I have Flo my normal days, plus 5 nights. I've gotten though 2 nights, just 3 more to go. Its really exhausting sometimes, because... first of all, she has something against getting baths. So it went like this,
Susie: "Flo, lets go get ready for a bath"
Flo: "No! I don't want to take a bath!"
Susie: "Well, u have to, so com'on and we will get it over with."
Flo: "NO! I'm not taking a bath"
Susie: "Flo, you smell. You HAVE to take a bath"
(sitting down in a chair and crossing her arms)
Flo: "I WILL NOT get in that tub. I do not smell"
(taking her arm and leading her to the bathroom)
Susie: "We will be over in a min. Let's just get it done with."
Flo: "I decided something last night"
Susie: "What did you decide?"
Flo: "That I'm not going to be bossed around any more"
Susie: "well, you are just going to have to get over it, because YOU ARE taking a bath RIGHT now."
Flo: "Who made YOU the boss?"
Susie: "Mike did"
Flo: "Hump!" I'm gonna ask him!
Susie: "ok, you do that, but in the mean time, we are getting a bath".
the end of the story... Flo got a bath.


So... pretty much, I'm looking forward very much to the weekend. :)

No comments: