Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hello from Verity


Hey!
So I am just finishing my second day of class. Now I have a whole load of homework to do... and I'm not too sure about it.
Today they taught us another program besides photoshop. It's called Indesign. It's pretty much a program used for making books, writing newsletters, or newspapers... etc..
I have never heard of the program before. It's been kinda a stretch for me to learn it today. So my homework consist of designing 4 pages that are identical to a book that they gave me. (oh joy)

Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to do more of photoshop. I'm really looking forward to learning more about it. We did some on photoshop today, and it was a blast. But like I said, most of our time was spent on Indesign.

So, I should probably sign off and start getting to work. These are two pictures that I have done already with photoshop. Changing the background, adding effects, putting in text, and adjusting the lighting. It's been loads of fun!

ttfn ~ Susie

No comments: