Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kinda like an online journal.


With winter setting in and snow days coming near, I have some extra time in the evenings, so I've decided to start *trying* to be more faithful in my blogging. Kinda just share a thought I had that day, or a verse I read during my quite time. It can be like my online journal. :)
As most of you know, I love to journal. In fact, I love to write all together. Then again, as most of you know, my spelling is pretty sad. lol. So... ;) this may be rather interesting. :)

Today was the first day in 3 days that I have been able to talk with somewhat of a decent voice. :) I must say, I think I've shocked my family at how quiet I am capable of being.

Carl, Ben, Eli and I all just finished watching a movie called, "Race to Space". It was an older family movie, kinda funny, but a lot of kid humor.

So I don't know how many of you have heard, but we are all waiting for Ben's dog to have puppies. She is as fat as can be. No one really knows what kind of puppies they will be though. The mother is a black Lab, but... the father? ...that remains a mystery.
I found a picture of random puppies online. I thought that it was kinda cute. ;)


No comments: