Thursday, December 9, 2010

Black Friday Shopping!

So, I know this post is a little late, but, hey! Better late then never, right?
This was the 3rd year that my sister, Amy, and I have gone shopping together. It's always so much fun, and this year we got some great deal! I was so excited to get a pair of winter boots. I've been looking and looking for a pair I really liked and... FINALLY!! I found just want I was wanting for a decent price! Also, I got some great deals on Christmas gifts...but... I can't post pictures of them. sry. :P
Of course Amy's two precious children were with us, and ...well, lets just say, we all kinda looked like we had gotten up at 2 am. (which we did) But the kids were great! They were real, true, hard-core, shoppers. ;)

 


 


 


 
Posted by Picasa


I love this one of Ryley! ;)

No comments: