Friday, September 4, 2009

The Epic!!

So a few months ago Carl went on a trip out west with 4 of his friends! They named their group the "Epic".
I am just now getting around to posting a few pictures... hope you enjoy!





















(when I saw this one of Ian... i just could not hold my laughter!! hehe)








They made their food... and look, it even looks like something that i might trust to eat! hehe


Carl said that they saw some amazing sites...


(that would be my brother at the top of that)


Amazing!!



there is quite a contrast in these pictures...




My brother is totally awesome!!!!






















They all agreed that it was an amazingly awesome trip... and the Epic shall live on...

1 comment:

Geer Family said...

What awesome pics!! How much fun! So glad Carl go to do that...but where is the Welcome to Nevada sign!!!