Saturday, January 31, 2009

Time at the Uelands!
Well this last week I have been at my dear friends the Uelands. I had a wonderful time of fun, adventure, and rest. Lets see, I believe that it was on Monday night that it snowed and then Tuesday we had about 5 inches.


On Tuesday Liz and I had the wonderful idea that we should walk on their ice/snow covered roof. It was really a LOT of fun.



We climbed out onto the roof from the window.




Ruth and I... being REALLY crazy with our hair.




Fun in the snow~
More pictures to come~

6 comments:

Farm Kids said...

Ooh!! I love the one of you in the snow with the white hat on!!So cute:) Can't wait for the rest of the pictures....

megan

Alyssa Jean said...

Oh! Looks like you've been having fun! :) They're such a nice family. :)

Been missing you! I was thinking of you just today. :)

God bless!

Ruth Ueland said...

Oh my, I can hardly believe you put those hair photos up. You're terrible - just teasing!

ashley louise said...

You girls are so pretty! It looks like you had such good times. :)
Much love ~

Geer Family said...

Susanne, You have grown into a beautiful young lady! I jsut finished reading your well-written Christmas letter. Do you have a nanny job lined up?

Anonymous said...

Great hairdos. Seriously, girl...
;P